Thursday, September 11, 2008

Office Mate

Since leaving the hospital, I have often commented on how I miss the interactions of co-workers. There is something to be said for sharing ideas and collaberating on things. Instead of being on the clock, I have to rope people into talking "shop" when around me. (Sorry to all those who don't want to--just tell me and I'll stop.)

But last week a warm blooded being showed up and was willing to be involved. Very persistant, too. Not a big talker, but supportive, non the less.

But he has already moved on. So much for my morning salutations.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

:) I wish I lived closer--I'd love to be your office mate!

Never mind the transient cat. Cats are sly and moody, anyway.

SHAKS Watts said...

You crack me up Alisha! "Sly and moody" -- the aboslute perfect adjectives (or are they adverbs?) I'm going to chuckle on that one for several days!

meghan said...

I know what you mean about lacking good conversation. 2 year olds are great for a while, but after being asked 15 times, "what are you doing mommy?" a slightly different conversation might be nice! Although I agree with Alisha, on the cat!