Thursday, October 23, 2008

She's an Artist

One of our favorite lines from Toy Story is when Woody is taken next door to Sid's house. A Barbie doll reassures Woody that everything will be OK because he is in the great hands of the little sister. "You'll like Amy, she's an artist!" Then shows her chopped hair and drawn-all-over face.

I am a sucker for kids art. I have plans to make a book for each kid of all their art pieces that I just can't fit on anymore walls. I am excited to have the time to do it in 2009.

But, as we think about finishing off the basement, I saw this product and loved it! How cool would it be to just let the kids go for it? Plus, think of all the fun to see the ever changing wall.


For a sample of an entire wall:
http://www.landofnod.com/popup/zoom.aspx?url=%2fpopup%2fzoom.aspx&c=3144&f=4884&&fi=4884&t=room&n=%3cspan+style%3dcolor%3a%2372A541%3eNew!%3c%2fspan%3e+Frames+Wallpaper

Here's a more "permanent" adult option. I don't think I can give up that much control:

Here's the link to a full article:

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Too much I *should* be doing so I am forcing myself to have some will power and resist clicking on the links. Sounds like fun stuff, though!

P.S. I always thought the Barbie with the chopped hair was going for the Cyndi Lauper look . .. that wasn't it?! :)