Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Track Mind

If a stranger were to look at my postings over the past couple of weeks, they could easily (and rightly so) think, "This woman must live in a dive. She must have never cleaned in her life. Get this poor woman some help!" And this post would only add to that theme.

After telling my hairdresser about my newly cleaned house (see, I don't limit my cleaning conversations to blogs), she recommended one of her all-time favorite cleaning supplies.


Being the easily swayed person that I am, I purchase the product within 12 hours and tried it a few hours later. And all I can say is, "WOW!!" I thought our tub was old and stained--that's just the way the cookie crumbles. But, "say it ain't so Joe!" My bathtub is white. Shiny white. Gleaming white. And all for less than $2!

2 comments:

meghan said...

Bar Keepers Friend ROCKS!! Ryan brought this cleaning item to our marriage and it is amazing!! Yeah for a clean house!!

Alisha said...

Huh. I'll have to check that out!