Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's Official

After a long week of sprucing, cleaning and gutting we officially listed our house today. You may check out our RMLS link:

http://www.rmls.com and enter 8096199


I think it is a very LONG shot to sell in the current market. But part of me hopes it doesn't because I love it here so much. So, why list it, you ask? After all the work, that is a fine question.

One thing is for sure, I love elbow room. I feel like I am in a new house!

PS My clean oven is dirty already. I forgot to put aluminum foil in the bottom and lasagna bubbled over. I try.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks good! Your floors look terrific--did you have them redone in a glossy finish? I was hoping to see a pic of the mud room . . .

And, grrr on the lasagne. I tell you ovens and stove tops are a real pain to keep clean. Wish I knew the secret.

meghan said...

My thought on the oven, why clean?? Then people know the oven works!! Too clean an oven could be a sign that you might store shoes in it like Sarah Jessica Parker!! : ) Your house looks great on the internet - as in person! Nice work!