Monday, March 9, 2009

the perfect day

It's snowing! I thought it was just a fluke as the kids left to catch the school bus this morning. But, the flakes have picked up.

Ahhh, it's the setting for my ideal day! The peacefulness of falling snow. The stillness of an empty house. The lack of any commitments anywhere but my desk. Whipping cream in the refrigerator for a toasty hot cocoa treat. And a new, super fast computer (with all my programs and prefernces loaded) that will help me get all caught up. It's everything this girl could ask for.

Excuse this "fair weather" blogger. I've got things to do and nowhere to go!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Coziness for sure. I love the falling snow a billion times more than I *tolerate* the falling rain. Now if only I'd thought to drink hot chocolate. Smart you!