Monday, March 9, 2009

Computer Skills

Slade and the kids went to see "Coraline" but I opted to stay home with my new B/F/F (Kennah has entered this abbreviation stage of life), my nifty, blazing-fast computer. I edited and posted 5 shoots today and was going to start burning back-up disks before moving on to some designing some other files.

That is, until my computer froze (and I am afraid, crashed.) AGH! This computer, with built-in back ups so I'd never loose anything again, did just that. And on my first official day of using it.

I feel like the Titanic, just when it hit the iceberg. All I want to do it get caught up. But it feels like I am sinking.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh, Heidi . . . say it isn't so!!! That is so not cool.

meghan said...

That is crazy and not fun! I am so sorry!! I hope it recovers quickly!!