Thursday, November 27, 2008

Not Another!?

Tuesday afternoon I drove a little girl from our ward to Activity Days with Kennah. No big deal. She lives in the neighborhood and we were heading to the church anyways.

Sawyer and Avy ran to the post office with me and we were headed back to pick the girls up. Avy asked if she could sit in the front. I said, "No. Sawyer can." I figured I'd save him from the estrogen filled back seat. But to my surprise, he assured me that Avy could have a turn in the front. "What?!" I thought. "Is he thinking of his sister's feelings and putting them in front of his own?" I began to smile smugly that my child is maturing. Then I realized it was not altruistic. When in fact, he was choosing to be WITH the girls! Correction, the ONE girl, the one we were giving a ride to.

Ahhh. Sawyer has hit the crush stage of life. (Remember Kennah at the ice cream parlor?)

Two in one month! I must be getting old after all.

No comments: