Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stumped

Well, my creative juices have taken a stroll this evening. I have 2 new seasonal decorations that I am going to hang on the wall with fake webbing over the top (they ended up WAY more colorful than I had envisioned, so the it's my easy version of muting the colors):



The catch is, I need 3. Someone is missing. And I don't quite know what to do for her . . .it can't be "girly" (which is too bad because a crown would be darn easy to add.) I thought about mummy, but that doesn't read in silhouette form too well. Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone?

4 comments:

meghan said...

green and purple with a foggy affect...

Toril said...

Maybe an upraised arm with some gauze hanging off of it? Right now, a very "Girl With One Pearl Earring" silhouette. She could be horrible -- or beautiful in full color.

Unknown said...

a queen with a high royal looking collar. You are so creative, I love Kennah calling the home line.. because she was afraid. Miss you girl!

Alisha said...

How about a Cleopatra theme?