Monday, September 21, 2009

PLUCK

After several months of resumes going out with not so many interviews coming in (unemployment is pretty darn high these days), I am thrilled to expand my experience and take on a new and exciting venture! I feel very lucky to have found a place that appreciates all my hodge podge experiences and values them! I will be doing marketing and office coordination for a dental practice in Happy Valley. Here is the card they gave me on my first day of work--I love the line, "Her heart glowed with a degree of happy assurance."

I am not closing h. h. watts photography. No way! I just need to give myself a little more time to be with family. As much as I love every aspect of it, the boundaries were very vague from Slade's perspective. I will just be more specific (and limited) with my availability, but not stopping. I hope this will also give me a chance to really examine my strengths and commit to that direction. And I will continue to help community organizations and people that need services.

3 comments:

qaki said...

I love that card!

meghan said...

How very exciting for you! What a fun new challenge to take on. Will you be there full time, work from home at all? Part time? Hopefully it will be something you will enjoy and also be able to get your photography fix in as well, along with time with your fam! Speaking of, we will see you in January!! Southwest officially flys from MSP to PDX for .... oh yeah...$79 each way!! ROCK ON CHEEP FLIGHTS!!

Alisha said...

What a great card--and what awesome office people to give it to you on your first day. I think that's a very good sign. Very good sign.

I hope you love it!!