Friday, January 18, 2008

My Little CK

Avy and Sawyer were both in our bedroom over the night running fevers and Slade is still recovering from his little bug from earlier this week. So Kennah and I trotted off to school and work together this morning. And I just have to say I love that little girl! She is so kind and naturally wants to do good things for people, anyone--ANY time! That's why we call her "CK". Calamity Kennah.

First, we dropped off and picked up supplies from the high school for Slade. This made her late for her school (or maybe that is my fault for not moving in the cold of the basement sooner . . .?) Last night we had a whole plan on distributing Avy's birthday party invitations on the sly so no little kid's feelings would be dampered. Kennah and I quickly revised the plan--she taking the brunt (all) of the work AND the heat, if caught. I am anxously awaiting the secret sluething report of my very own "007."

With the kids sick, our plans to eat at a new restaraunt in West Linn, the "Five-o-Three" (after the area code), are folied again. This is the third time we have tried to eat there. (Once it was closed for a private party and the next time it was closed for a week for employee vacations.) I am seriously wondering if we'll end up with food poisening if we ever get the chance to dine there!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Looks like you avoided the food poisoning, but could that just be because you didn't get much food? :)